Welcome to the “Home of the Happy Camper”
Located at the South end of Beautiful Lake Bernard.
NOTICE: Due to Covid-19, the following changes are in affect for the 2021 season:
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory when entering the store/office as well as the washroom buildings to wash your hands.
- Showers will be open;
- There will be no laundry facilities;
- There will be no daily activities;
- Masks are required at all times when riding the tractor/trolley
- The rec hall and mini-putt will remain closed;
- There are 3 washroom buildings open but the washrooms and outhouses in the back tenting section will remain closed.
100 acres of nature amongst White Pine and Birch trees. Relax around your own campfire or enjoy the company of your new found friends.
Private/ Group, Open / Shaded, Electric / Basic – Your Choice!
Finish your fun-filled day at Lake Bernard Park with a relaxing view of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.