Welcome to the “Home of the Happy Camper”
Located at the South end of Beautiful Lake Bernard.
NOTICE: Due to Covid-19, the following changes are in affect for the 2021 season:
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory when entering the store/office as well as the washroom buildings to wash your hands.
- Showers will be open;
- There will be no kayak or canoe rentals, only 2 stand up paddle boards and 2 fishing boats will be available for rent;
- There will be no laundry facilities;
- There will be no activities or daily tractor rides;
- The rec hall and mini-putt will remain closed;
- There are 3 washroom buildings open but the washrooms and outhouses in the back tenting section will remain closed.
100 acres of nature amongst White Pine and Birch trees. Relax around your own campfire or enjoy the company of your new found friends.
Private/ Group, Open / Shaded, Electric / Basic – Your Choice!
Finish your fun-filled day at Lake Bernard Park with a relaxing view of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
The good news we have all been waiting for has arrived! The Ontario government has announced that we will enter Step One of its reopening plan as of Friday June 11th.
In this phase (Step One), campgrounds can continue to serve customers who have full-season contracts and offer overnight camping and rentals. The COVID code of conduct still applies along with ongoing provincial guidelines.
As of Friday June 11th, campers can gather outdoors in groups of up to 10. As always, when gathering, physical distance must be maintained with those outside your household. Please note that there are still no indoor gatherings permitted with those outside your household. Since the current regulations do not allow for indoor gatherings, we must continue to restrict visitors to stay overnight until we get into Step Two of the reopening plan. Since we are able to open for transits you may have day visitors but no overnight guests until indoor gatherings are permitted.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that seasonal fees were due at the beginning of May and are to be paid in full prior to coming to the park. For those who have not yet paid, please contact the office to make your payment.
Thank you for your continued support in following the government’s guidelines and helping us offer a safe experience for everyone.
Maria and Eddie