Welcome to the “Home of the Happy Camper”
Located at the South end of Beautiful Lake Bernard.
NOTICE: Due to Covid-19, the following changes are in affect for the 2020 season:
- There will be no kayak or canoe rentals, only 2 stand up paddle boards and 2 fishing boats will be available for rent;
- There will be no shower or laundry facilities available;
- There will be no activities or daily tractor rides;
- The rec hall and mini putt will remain closed;
- Playgrounds are still currently closed;
- There are 3 washroom buildings open but the washrooms and outhouses in the back tenting section will remain closed as well as the washroom at the front of the park by the mini putt.
100 acres of nature amongst White Pine and Birch trees. Relax around your own campfire or enjoy the company of your new found friends.
Private/ Group, Open / Shaded, Electric / Basic – Your Choice!
Finish your fun-filled day at Lake Bernard Park with a relaxing view of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.